Term of references
- To ensure quality policy and quality objectives are relavant to the needs of the Association.
- To achieve the MBAM Quality Objectives as set out.
- To ensure all processes needed for the Quality Management System (QMS) are established, implemented and maintained well.
- To ensure the integrity of the QMS is maintained at all times even when reversion or amendment are made.
- To review the effectiveness of the QMS to ensure there are effective structures and processes are in place.
- To consider any risks within the Association framework and the Association level of risk register.
- To report any area of significant concern to the council.
Chairman : Dato’ Sri Eric Kuan (Fajarbaru Builder Sdn Bhd)
Deputy Chairman :
- Ir. Anthony Teoh (Mudajaya Corporation Berhad)
- Datuk Astaman Abdul Aziz (Northwest Holdings Sdn Bhd)
- Mohd Farhan
- Sung Suet Yee