MBAM LIFTING SUPERVISOR TRAINING
The new DOSH (JKKP) Chief Inspector Orders:
(i)Perintah Khas Ketua Pemeriksa Kepada Pengurus Projek Berkanaan Pengurusan dan Pengendalian Selamat Kren Menara 2017
(ii) Perintah Khas Ketua Pemeriksa Bil 2 Tahun 2020 – Pengurusan dan Pengendalian Selamat Kren Bergerak requires Project Managers to appoint experienced, knowledgeable and have relevant and sufficient skills’ personnel as Lifting Supervisors, Signalman and Rigger for operations, controlling and maintenance of cranes.
Any violations to the new order, a fine of not more than RM 200,000.00 or jailed not more than 5 years or both will be imposed.
MBAM Lifting Supervisor Training is formulated to provide participants to acquire adequate knowledge, enhance supervisory skills and competency level to ensure every aspect of the lifting operations at site is executed and managed in a safe manner while in compliance to the authorities’ requirement.
- Minimum SPM, and
- Minimum 2 years of Site Supervisory experience preferably with basic knowledge in slinging and rigging
- Able to read & write
- Certificate of Attendance with DOSH CEP & CIDB CCD Point – upon completion
- Certificate of Competency upon passing assessment
Who Should Attend
- Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- Safety & Health Office (SHO)
- Site Safety Supervisor (SSS)
- Site Supervisor
- Designated Lifting Supervisor
- Those interested to enhance their knowledge as Lifting Supervisor
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Ms Marsita
- Tel: 03-7984 8636
- E-mail: email@example.com
Online Registration Form: