I would like thank MBAM members for your support in the recent MBAM election of Council Members and to the Council Members who nominated me during the election of MBAM office bearers recently.
I thank god the almighty for this opportunity to lead our association especially through these trying times. The COVID-19 pandemic has thrown a big spanner into our plans in 2020 and we would have to work hard and very closely with MBAM members, the Government and industry players to overcome challenges brought by the pandemic on an immediate level, and to grow MBAM further on an ultimate level.
The Prime Mover and Recognized Voice of the Malaysian Construction Industry.
- To provide a synergy of services to members for the betterment of the construction industry.
- To actively initiate, support and participate in programmes and activities that enhance professionalism, productivity and quality in the construction industry.
- To address issues in the construction industry to facilitate members in achieving global competitiveness.
The Main objectives of the Association are:
- To promote and Co-ordinate the development of the construction industry.
- To Promote measures aimed at securing improvements pertaining to techniques, procedures and methods in the construction industry.
- To Organise training programmes, seminars, symposia, conferences, conventions, exhibitions and expositions related to the construction industry.
- To Identify and Study problems arising in the construction industry and to discuss and explore solutions with relevant Government authorities and professional institutions.
- To Seek representation on Committees set up by Government or non-Governmental organisations.
- To Protect the legitimate interest of members.
- To Encourage and Promote the practice of professionalism and harmonious working relationship.