As we step into the last quarter of year 2021, I am glad that the construction industry has been back on track but I would like to remind industry players to continue adhering to all the standard operating procedures (SOPs) as we strive to move into the endemic.
Twelfth Malaysia Plan 2021-2025 (RMK12)
With the theme “A prosperous, inclusive, sustainable Malaysia”, MBAM is appreciative of the overall plan that has been planned out for the construction industry, which includes some of the following infrastructure projects that are worthy to highlight…
The Prime Mover and Recognized Voice of the Malaysian Construction Industry.
- To provide a synergy of services to members for the betterment of the construction industry.
- To actively initiate, support and participate in programmes and activities that enhance professionalism, productivity and quality in the construction industry.
- To address issues in the construction industry to facilitate members in achieving global competitiveness.
The Main objectives of the Association are:
- To promote and Co-ordinate the development of the construction industry.
- To Promote measures aimed at securing improvements pertaining to techniques, procedures and methods in the construction industry.
- To Organise training programmes, seminars, symposia, conferences, conventions, exhibitions and expositions related to the construction industry.
- To Identify and Study problems arising in the construction industry and to discuss and explore solutions with relevant Government authorities and professional institutions.
- To Seek representation on Committees set up by Government or non-Governmental organisations.
- To Protect the legitimate interest of members.
- To Encourage and Promote the practice of professionalism and harmonious working relationship.