CHANGSA INTERNATIONAL CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT EXHIBITION (CICEE)
I was honoured to lead the thirty-man delegation from MBAM alongside our affiliate members, Gabungan Kin Cho Hong and Malaysia Mobile Crane Owners Association (MMCOA) 1987 to the Changsa International Convention and Exhibition Centre (CICEE) from 12 to 15 May.
CICEE which first made its debut in 2019 overcame the adverse effect of the Covid 19 pandemic and further expanded its scale in 2021. With the theme “a new generation of high end, Intelligent and green machinery”, it will carry out in depth match making with the belt and road construction, proactively integrated into RCEP and comprehensively expand China-Africa and China-Arab Economic and trade cooperation.
The trip echoes the efforts of Malaysian Prime Minister to build better ties and trade with China and it will also enable MBAM to draw potential exhibitors to Malaysia when MBAM OneBuild hosts the Malaysia International Construction & Infrastructure Technology Exhibition from 11 to 13 October 2023.
The Prime Mover and Recognized Voice of the Malaysian Construction Industry.
- To provide a synergy of services to members for the betterment of the construction industry.
- To actively initiate, support and participate in programmes and activities that enhance professionalism, productivity and quality in the construction industry.
- To address issues in the construction industry to facilitate members in achieving global competitiveness.
The Main objectives of the Association are:
- To promote and Co-ordinate the development of the construction industry.
- To Promote measures aimed at securing improvements pertaining to techniques, procedures and methods in the construction industry.
- To Organise training programmes, seminars, symposia, conferences, conventions, exhibitions and expositions related to the construction industry.
- To Identify and Study problems arising in the construction industry and to discuss and explore solutions with relevant Government authorities and professional institutions.
- To Seek representation on Committees set up by Government or non-Governmental organisations.
- To Protect the legitimate interest of members.
- To Encourage and Promote the practice of professionalism and harmonious working relationship.