MBAM Golf Tournament 2021
The MBAM Annual Golf Tournament for year 2021 took place on 6 November with a total of 132 players forming 33 flights. It was indeed a colourful and well-spent Saturday to further strengthen the bond between MBAM and our members who have been supporting the Association through the pandemic period. I cannot thank the sponsors enough for their generosity towards making the tournament a success and contribution to the MBAM Education Scholarship fund. Congratulations once again to all the winners.
Budget 2022: Not much for construction industry
The 2022 Budget was announced on 29 October 2021 and while MBAM thank the Government for some of the construction projects announced but in bigger reality they are insufficient for the industry at large. Most of the projects announced are the smaller scale projects to enhance the infrastructure for public use. These small projects would benefit part of the industry players mainly in the G1 to G4 categories of contractors…
The Prime Mover and Recognized Voice of the Malaysian Construction Industry.
- To provide a synergy of services to members for the betterment of the construction industry.
- To actively initiate, support and participate in programmes and activities that enhance professionalism, productivity and quality in the construction industry.
- To address issues in the construction industry to facilitate members in achieving global competitiveness.
The Main objectives of the Association are:
- To promote and Co-ordinate the development of the construction industry.
- To Promote measures aimed at securing improvements pertaining to techniques, procedures and methods in the construction industry.
- To Organise training programmes, seminars, symposia, conferences, conventions, exhibitions and expositions related to the construction industry.
- To Identify and Study problems arising in the construction industry and to discuss and explore solutions with relevant Government authorities and professional institutions.
- To Seek representation on Committees set up by Government or non-Governmental organisations.
- To Protect the legitimate interest of members.
- To Encourage and Promote the practice of professionalism and harmonious working relationship.