PRESIDENT MESSAGE – AUGUST/SEPTEMBER
As we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic by ensuring that the curve is being flatten, our current concern is the economic impact and business impact to the construction industry. It remains to be seen if we will have pump primed budget for the construction industry in 2021 since the industry really is badly hit this year. COVID-19 has also weighed on MBAM and we hope for your continued support for all our ongoing activities during this Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) phase.
The Prime Mover and Recognized Voice of the Malaysian Construction Industry.
- To provide a synergy of services to members for the betterment of the construction industry.
- To actively initiate, support and participate in programmes and activities that enhance professionalism, productivity and quality in the construction industry.
- To address issues in the construction industry to facilitate members in achieving global competitiveness.
The Main objectives of the Association are:
- To promote and Co-ordinate the development of the construction industry.
- To Promote measures aimed at securing improvements pertaining to techniques, procedures and methods in the construction industry.
- To Organise training programmes, seminars, symposia, conferences, conventions, exhibitions and expositions related to the construction industry.
- To Identify and Study problems arising in the construction industry and to discuss and explore solutions with relevant Government authorities and professional institutions.
- To Seek representation on Committees set up by Government or non-Governmental organisations.
- To Protect the legitimate interest of members.
- To Encourage and Promote the practice of professionalism and harmonious working relationship.