MBAM NEW COUNCIL
Let me begin by expressing my deepest gratitude specially to Tan Sri Sufri Haji Mhd Zin, Master Builders Association Malaysia (MBAM) Immediate Past President and the newly elected MBAM Council Members for the honour and privilege conferred to me on 25 June 2022. I am indeed humbled to be given this heavy responsibility as MBAM President. MBAM was founded 68 years ago thanks to the determination of its founding fathers that are dedicated towards promoting and developing the construction industry in Malaysia. The challenges in the construction industry is very different today from what it was over 6 decades ago.
My thanks also go to all the MBAM Past Presidents’ and MBAM Council Members whom without their contributions, sacrifices and leadership, we will not have the respect and success we have achieved as an association today. There is a lot of work to be done so let us build a better future for MBAM and the Malaysian construction industry together.
The Prime Mover and Recognized Voice of the Malaysian Construction Industry.
- To provide a synergy of services to members for the betterment of the construction industry.
- To actively initiate, support and participate in programmes and activities that enhance professionalism, productivity and quality in the construction industry.
- To address issues in the construction industry to facilitate members in achieving global competitiveness.
The Main objectives of the Association are:
- To promote and Co-ordinate the development of the construction industry.
- To Promote measures aimed at securing improvements pertaining to techniques, procedures and methods in the construction industry.
- To Organise training programmes, seminars, symposia, conferences, conventions, exhibitions and expositions related to the construction industry.
- To Identify and Study problems arising in the construction industry and to discuss and explore solutions with relevant Government authorities and professional institutions.
- To Seek representation on Committees set up by Government or non-Governmental organisations.
- To Protect the legitimate interest of members.
- To Encourage and Promote the practice of professionalism and harmonious working relationship.