MBAM SITE SAFETY SUPERVISOR (SSS) COURSE
Under the Factories & Machinery (Building Operations and Works of Engineering Construction) (Safety) Regulations 1986; for any building operation and works of engineering construction projects:
1. Main contractors are required to employ competent SSS for safety supervision within the work site.
2. Sub-contractors must employ competent Constractor’s Safety Supervisor at the place of work to keep each project safe, yet be cost effective and efficient.
1. Certificate of Attendance upon successful completion of the course.
2. Certificate of Competency from MBAM Board of Examination upon successfully obtaining a pass in the Competency Assessment.
3. The successful candidates shall be recognised and accepted for Registration with DOSH as competent SSS (upon successfully registered with DOSH)
Who Should Attend
- All individuals working in the construction industry especially those who are directly involved in the relevant job site supervisory
- Site Foremen or Supervisor
- Safety Supervisor
- Minimum 2 years of site working experience
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Ms Fatin Najihah / Ms Fieya
Tel: 03-7984 8636
e-mail at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org