PRESIDENT MESSAGE – December
With the coming of 2018 in a few weeks, MBAM have started to rigorously plan out our events for next year. We can assure you that next year will be another year packed with events to further invigorate and energise the construction industry. After all, next year will be the biggest year for MBAM as we will be organising the 44th International Federation of Asian and Western Pacific Contractors’ Associations (IFAWPCA) Convention at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. I believe with everyone’s commitment we will be able to pull through 2018 with a breeze. On another note, the Christmas Celebration is just around the corner. May the spirit of Christmas brings you happiness, love and peace. Merry Christmas everyone!
The Prime Mover and Recognized Voice of the Malaysian Construction Industry.
- To provide a synergy of services to members for the betterment of the construction industry.
- To actively initiate, support and participate in programmes and activities that enhance professionalism, productivity and quality in the construction industry.
- To address issues in the construction industry to facilitate members in achieving global competitiveness.
The Main objectives of the Association are:
- To promote and Co-ordinate the development of the construction industry.
- To Promote measures aimed at securing improvements pertaining to techniques, procedures and methods in the construction industry.
- To Organise training programmes, seminars, symposia, conferences, conventions, exhibitions and expositions related to the construction industry.
- To Identify and Study problems arising in the construction industry and to discuss and explore solutions with relevant Government authorities and professional institutions.
- To Seek representation on Committees set up by Government or non-Governmental organisations.
- To Protect the legitimate interest of members.
- To Encourage and Promote the practice of professionalism and harmonious working relationship.