PRESIDENT MESSAGE – FEBRUARY
MBAM have just successfully organised our biggest event namely the 63rd MBAM Anniversary Dinner on 18th August 2017 at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa. The dinner was graced by the Prime Minister of Malaysia, YAB Dato’ Sri Mohd Najib Bin Tun Abdul Razak as our Guest of Honour accompanied by the Minister II, Ministry of International Trade and Industry, YB Dato’ Seri Ong Ka Chuan. On behalf of MBAM, I wish to extend our heartiest appreciation to YAB Dato’ Sri Mohd Najib and YB Dato’ Seri Ong Ka Chuan for gracing our event. It meant the world for us to have both of you to celebrate this auspicious event. I hope that the upcoming MBAM events will be just as merrier as the anniversary dinner and more members will come forward to sponsor and participate in the events that the association has lined up.
The Prime Mover and Recognized Voice of the Malaysian Construction Industry.
- To provide a synergy of services to members for the betterment of the construction industry.
- To actively initiate, support and participate in programmes and activities that enhance professionalism, productivity and quality in the construction industry.
- To address issues in the construction industry to facilitate members in achieving global competitiveness.
The Main objectives of the Association are:
- To promote and Co-ordinate the development of the construction industry.
- To Promote measures aimed at securing improvements pertaining to techniques, procedures and methods in the construction industry.
- To Organise training programmes, seminars, symposia, conferences, conventions, exhibitions and expositions related to the construction industry.
- To Identify and Study problems arising in the construction industry and to discuss and explore solutions with relevant Government authorities and professional institutions.
- To Seek representation on Committees set up by Government or non-Governmental organisations.
- To Protect the legitimate interest of members.
- To Encourage and Promote the practice of professionalism and harmonious working relationship.