MESSAGE FROM MBAM PRESIDENT, MR FOO CHEK LEE
It is a special honour and a privilege for me to pen this as I begin my term as the President of the Master Builders Association Malaysia (MBAM) for the term 2016-2018. Our Immediate Past President, Mr Matthew Tee, deserves an enormous thank for guiding the Association to greater heights. Luckily for all of us, Mr Matthew Tee will continue to serve MBAM in his new role as the Immediate Past President and will continue to share his input towards the growth of the Association. On another note, I am also especially looking forward to have all the new Council Members for this term to back me up in my role as the President.
The Prime Mover and The Recognized Voice of the Malaysian Construction Industry
- To provide a synergy of services to members for the betterment of the construction industry.
- To actively initiate, support and participate in programmes and activities that enhance professionalism, productivity and quality in the construction industry.
- To address issues related to the construction industry to facilitate members in achieving global competitiveness.
- To promote measures aimed at securing improvements pertaining to techniques, procedures & methods in the construction industry.
- To organize training programs, seminars, symposiums, conferences, conventions, exhibitions & expositions related to the construction industry.
- To identify and study problems arising in the construction industry and to discuss and explore solutions with the relevant government authorities and professional institutions.
- To seek representation on committees concerning the construction industry.
- To protect the legitimate interests of its members.
- To encourage and promote the practice of professionalism and harmonious working relationships.
The scope of the Master Builders Association Malaysia Quality System shall be defined as follows:-
For the provision of Trade Association Services for the Harmonisation, Development and Improvement of the Malaysian Construction Industry.
- Membership Services
- Government and Institutions
- Education and Training