MESSAGE FROM MBAM PRESIDENT, MR FOO CHEK LEE
As we celebrate the 59th Independence Day of our beloved country, Malaysia, I wish all of us will come together in the enduring spirit of Malaysia to continuously move forward to bring our country to a greater milestones.
When the Declaration of Independence was read by the first Chief Minister of Malaya, Tunku Abdul Rahman on 31st August 1957 at the Merdeka Stadium in the presence of thousands of people including Malay Rulers, members of the federal government, and foreign dignitaries. They have left a legacy that lives on today through generations of Malaysian who enjoys the labour of the people from the past.
Just as this day serves as a reminder of the immeasurable bravery of those who have made Malaysia what it is today, it also renews in us the solemn duty we share to ensure our Nation continue to grow and prosper. We must not simply commemorate the work begun almost 6 decades ago to go into waste. May the spirit of our forefathers continue to live on and be cherished by the younger generation. Selamat Hari Merdeka!
The Prime Mover and The Recognized Voice of the Malaysian Construction Industry
- To provide a synergy of services to members for the betterment of the construction industry.
- To actively initiate, support and participate in programmes and activities that enhance professionalism, productivity and quality in the construction industry.
- To address issues related to the construction industry to facilitate members in achieving global competitiveness.
- To promote measures aimed at securing improvements pertaining to techniques, procedures & methods in the construction industry.
- To organize training programs, seminars, symposiums, conferences, conventions, exhibitions & expositions related to the construction industry.
- To identify and study problems arising in the construction industry and to discuss and explore solutions with the relevant government authorities and professional institutions.
- To seek representation on committees concerning the construction industry.
- To protect the legitimate interests of its members.
- To encourage and promote the practice of professionalism and harmonious working relationships.
The scope of the Master Builders Association Malaysia Quality System shall be defined as follows:-
For the provision of Trade Association Services for the Harmonisation, Development and Improvement of the Malaysian Construction Industry.
- Membership Services
- Government and Institutions
- Education and Training