MESSAGE FROM MBAM PRESIDENT, MR FOO CHEK LEE
As we are coming to close out 2016 and as 2017 begins to dawn, I’d like to start by telling you how much I appreciate the MBAM council members, secretariat staff, members and affiliates for your support and commitment throughout this year. We wouldn’t be where we are today without the contributions made by each and every one of you. Thank you! The efforts shown by everyone have not only help us to survived 2016 in a downturn economy, we also thrived. I hope 2017 to be even more successful for the Association and for you. It’s an incredible feeling to know that MBAM will be stepping into another year with a strong back up from our members.
Looking ahead, we are focused on accelerating our Association’s growth while continuing to build a better relationship with our members. I am incredibly excited about this journey and strongly believe that the constructions industry will still be in a good shape for the next few years.
Thank you everyone and I hope you have a wonderful Holiday and Happy New Year!
The Prime Mover and The Recognized Voice of the Malaysian Construction Industry
- To provide a synergy of services to members for the betterment of the construction industry.
- To actively initiate, support and participate in programmes and activities that enhance professionalism, productivity and quality in the construction industry.
- To address issues related to the construction industry to facilitate members in achieving global competitiveness.
- To promote measures aimed at securing improvements pertaining to techniques, procedures & methods in the construction industry.
- To organize training programs, seminars, symposiums, conferences, conventions, exhibitions & expositions related to the construction industry.
- To identify and study problems arising in the construction industry and to discuss and explore solutions with the relevant government authorities and professional institutions.
- To seek representation on committees concerning the construction industry.
- To protect the legitimate interests of its members.
- To encourage and promote the practice of professionalism and harmonious working relationships.
The scope of the Master Builders Association Malaysia Quality System shall be defined as follows:-
For the provision of Trade Association Services for the Harmonisation, Development and Improvement of the Malaysian Construction Industry.
- Membership Services
- Government and Institutions
- Education and Training