MESSAGE FROM MBAM PRESIDENT, MR MATTHEW TEE
This is my final message before I step down as the President of MBAM. I have held this position for two terms and it has been an exciting, rewarding and fun journey for me through the years. I hope that the Association will continuously outperform its previous years’ achievements with the appointment of the new President.
It is with gratitude that I look back at the past years. I entered an industry dedicated to assist in the national development and one of the prime partners and drivers of economic growth. I’ll always remember the things that we have achieved together and the many successes that we put together and the bittersweet memories of every events in the Association.
The Prime Mover and The Recognized Voice of the Malaysian Construction Industry
- To provide a synergy of services to members for the betterment of the construction industry.
- To actively initiate, support and participate in programmes and activities that enhance professionalism, productivity and quality in the construction industry.
- To address issues related to the construction industry to facilitate members in achieving global competitiveness.
- To promote measures aimed at securing improvements pertaining to techniques, procedures & methods in the construction industry.
- To organize training programs, seminars, symposiums, conferences, conventions, exhibitions & expositions related to the construction industry.
- To identify and study problems arising in the construction industry and to discuss and explore solutions with the relevant government authorities and professional institutions.
- To seek representation on committees concerning the construction industry.
- To protect the legitimate interests of its members.
- To encourage and promote the practice of professionalism and harmonious working relationships.
The scope of the Master Builders Association Malaysia Quality System shall be defined as follows:-
For the provision of Trade Association Services for the Harmonisation, Development and Improvement of the Malaysian Construction Industry.
- Membership Services
- Government and Institutions
- Education and Training