MKN’s Permission for Human Resource/Finance Personnel of Companies in Non-Essential Economic and Service Sector to Return to Work to Process Payroll
Further to the Majlis Keselamatan Negara (MKN) Meeting held on 4 June 2021, it was agreed that Human Resource / Finance personnel from the NON-Essential Economic and Service Sectors to be allowed to return to workplace to process payroll during the Full Movement Control Order (FMCO) period. This has been further confirmed by the Polis Diraja Malaysia (PDRM) via a Media Statement (Ref: Item 4) by the Inspector General of Police on 6 June 2021 (as per enclosed).
Following are the conditions which must be strictly adhered to:
- Only applicable to the Human Resources/Finance personnel of the company.
- A one-off PDRM approval to entry office is valid ONLY FOR A MAXIMUM OF THREE (3) DAYS.
- Employer is required to issue an authorisation letter to the employee with full name, IC. No and designation of the personnel. The letter must indicate the date and time of work and carry the employer’s contact number for ease of verification.
- A one-off approval by the PDRM is required together with the authorisation letter from the employer as proof of travel for work for this specific purpose.
- The employee must carry the authorisation letter along at all times for ease of movement in the event there is a check by enforcement authorities along the way.
- Strict action will be taken on any employer who is found misusing this specific permission.
- SOPs at the workplace must be in place and complied such as wearing a mask at all time, mandatory check-in with MySejahtera app, temperature check and practice physical distancing all the time.
Members are reminded to strictly comply with the current FMCO SOPs and practise COVID- 19 precautionary measures. A copy of the FAQ for working during the Total Lockdown by the Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia is also enclosed for your reference.
Download MBAM Circular 085 click here
Download FAQ KSM PKP 3.0 click here
Download PDRM Media Statement click here