PERMISSION FOR COMPANY HUMAN RESOURCE AND FINANCE PERSONNEL TO RETURN TO WORKPLACE TO PROCESS PAYROLL
The Ministry of Human Resources has announced today via their social media platforms that the Government has agreed for Human Resource / Finance personnel to be allowed entry to the workplace for payroll processing. This is particularly for companies that are unable to process payroll remotely and those not granted approval to resume operations.
Following are the conditions which must be strictly adhered to:
- Maximum of TWO (2) personnel allowed (HR and/or Finance only)
- Entry ONLY FOR ONE DAY, either on 30 April 2020 OR 2 May 2020.
- Employer to issue a release / authorisation letter with Full Name and IC Number of the personnel and employer contact number for ease of verification.
- The personnel must carry the authorisation letter with them at all times for ease of movement in the event they are stopped by enforcement authorities.
- Strict action will be taken on any employer misusing this approval for this very specific purpose.
For any enquiries, please call 03-8890 3404 / 03-8889 2359 / 03-8888 9111 / 03-8886 2409 / 03-8886 2352 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MBAM would like to take this opportunity to wish all of our members be safe and take care of your health.
Download MBAM Circular click here