Notice of 65th MBAM Annual General Meeting
In accordance with Clause 7.1.5 of the Constitution of the Master Builders Association Malaysia (MBAM), notice is hereby given that the 65th Annual General Meeting will be held on Saturday, 29th June 2019 at 1100 hours at Congress 1 & 2, Level 12, Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa, Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
We are pleased to enclose the following documents:
- Minutes of last Annual General Meeting held on 23rd June 2018;
- Annual Report of the Association for the Year 2018;
- The Treasurer-General’s Report and the Audited Accounts for the Year Ended December 31, 2018;
- Resolutions on the proposed amendments to the existing Clause 8.7 of the Constitution to be tabled for consideration and adoption;
- Reply Slip and Proxy Form.
Member Company not able to attend the Annual General Meeting, may vote by proxy by completing the prescribed proxy form or naming a representative from another member company to act as proxy. The proxy form shall be deposited at the MBAM Secretariat not less than 48 hours before the commencement of the meeting.
Please note that any proxy shall not hold more than two (2) votes as proxy.
In the event that you have not paid up your subscription dues, please make a prompt payment before the Annual General Meeting