HOW CAN CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY RECOVER POST-MCO
Master Builders Association Malaysia (MBAM) is pleased to inform that the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) is gathering feedback from the industry on how can construction industry recover post Movement Control Order (MCO) period?
We hope MBAM Members can provide some recommendations as feedback to the Government. The feedback covers:
- Technical Related Questions
- Post-MCO Economic Recovery Measures
- Reduce Costs Of Doing Business/ Easing Cash Flow
- Restoring Investor Confidence
- Increase Domestic Demand
- Supply Chain Sustainability/Self Sufficiency
MBAM Members can provide feedback to the following link by 23rd April 2020, Thursday before 1.00pm. We apologies for such short notice.
Looking forward to your input for the betterment of the construction industry.
Download MBAM Circular click here