MBAM Delegation to Visit China Changsha International Construction Equipment Exhibition 2023
We are pleased to inform you that One International Exhibition Sdn Bhd is appointed as the representative for Southeast Asia countries by Hunan Power City International Exhibition Co Ltd to invite relevant association to visit the 3rd China Changsha International Construction Equipment Exhibition.
The details of the exhibition are as below:
Show Name:China Changsa International Construction Equipment Exhibition 2023
Show Date:12 – 15 May 2023
Show Venue:Changsha International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Changsha, China
The China Changsha International Construction Equipment Exhibition is the world’s largest construction machinery exhibition in 2021. Since 2021, it has been held twice in Changsa. It was jointly organised by the China Machinery Industry Federation, China Construction Machinery Association, Changsha Municipal People’s Government and other organisations. It has attracted 2,600 global construction machinery companies and the on-site turnover has exceeded 60 billion Renminbi. The 3rd Changsa International Construction Equipment Exhibition will be held in Changsa, China from 12 – 15 May 2023. This exhibition is themed “High-End, Intelligent, Green – New Generation of Construction Machinery” and covers an exhibition area of 300,000 square meters. There will be 23 theme exhibition areas including lifting machinery, concrete machinery, earthmoving machinery, emergency rescue equipment, heavy trucks, mining machinery, and high-altitude operation vehicles, agricultural machinery, and it is expected to have 1,500 companies participating and 300,000 purchasers attending globally. During the exhibition, there will be seven major events, seven main events, two competition performances, more than 100 conference forums and business negotiation activities between enterprises.
For the visit, MBAM members will only need to purchase their flight tickets. The food, lodging and transportation during the visit period (10 – 14 May 2023) in Changsa will be provided by the Organiser of the said exhibition. To participate in the exhibition, please complete the registration form in this link: https://forms.gle/NozYcfQ4cxgY5qxe7. The due date of registration is on Saturday, 15 April 2023.
- Each member company is entitled to one (1) delegate only.
- The Organiser will arrange a bus for transportation, which can carry up to 35 passengers. In the event that the number of delegates from a single association is less than 35 pax, the Organiser will arrange for them to join with other associations to fill up the bus.
- Delegates who travel independently, there will be no airport transfer provided. Delegates may need to make their own arrangements for transportation to and from the airport.
- To register for the group visit, delegates are required to submit a Google form. This form will be provided by the Organiser.
- Delegates are responsible for penalty charges for absence or any late hotel room booking cancellation.
- Delegates are responsible for their own application of VISA and flight ticket.
- An administrative fee of RM150.00 per delegate will be charged.
Attached here is a copy of the brochure and the organiser’s invitation letter for your reference.
Should you require further information, please feel free to contact Roger Lim at +6010-384 4931 or email at email@example.com.
Download MBAM Circular click here
Download Brochure click here
Download Itinerary click here