UPDATES IN RELATION TO THE MOVEMENT CONTROL ORDER
Please find enclosed all the new and updated official documents by the Government for your kind attention.
Standard operating procedures (SOPs) as issued by the National Security Council (MKN) dated 12 January 2021.
- MCO SOP for Pulau Pinang, Selangor, Federal Territories (Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya and Labuan), Melaka, Johor and Sabah.
- MCO SOP for the entire state of Sabah except for localities with EMCO.
- CMCO SOP for Kedah, Perak, Negeri Sembilan, Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang and Sarawak (Kuching, Sibu and Miri).
- CMCO SOP for Kuching (Kuching, Samarahan and Serian), Sibu (Sibu and Sarikei) and Miri (Miri).
- RMCO SOP for Perlis and Sarawak (except Kuching, Sibu and Miri).
Also enclosed are the following Federal Government Gazette:
- Proclamation of Emergency
- Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases (Measures within Infected Local Areas) (Movement Control) Regulations 2021
Please also find enclosed the Media Statement by the Ministry of Works (KKR) in English (click here). This file should be the same with the Media Statement in Malay issued by KKR yesterday.
We kindly urge members to comply with all the directives made by the Government. MBAM is monitoring the situation closely. We thank you for your support and patience as we work together to bring you the latest update regarding the Malaysian construction industry.
Members may contact MBAM Secretariat for assistance or clarification on the recent SOPs issued by the Government.
|Name:||Ms Loh Mei Ling||Name:||Mr Lenny Lim|
|Designation:||Executive Director||Designation:||General Manager|
|Mobile:||+6012-321 5377||Mobile:||+6012-620 5377|
Download MBAM Circular click here