SMALL DEBT RESOLUTION SCHEME (SDRS)
As part of Bank Negara Malaysia’s continuous efforts to assist the industry, we would like to draw your attention to the Small Debt Resolution Scheme (SDRS) which is a programme offered to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) facing business financing problem with financial institutions through restructuring or rescheduling of the existing financing. Services under SDRS are offered free of charge.
Who is eligible?
- Malaysian-owned companies (at least 51%) in all economic sectors.
- Meet the SME definition criteria:
- Number of full time employees not exceeding 200; or
- Annual sales turnover not more than RM50 million.
- SMEs facing financial difficulties with financing from financial institutions.
- Applicable for business related financing only.
Applicant can obtain the SDRS application form from:
- Participating financial institutions (PFIs)
- BNMLINK / BNM Offices
- BNM website: bnm.gov.my
- SMEinfo portal: smeinfo.com.my
For enquiries, please call BNMTELELINK at 1-300-88-5465.
Download MBAM Circular click here
Download SDRS Programme English Version click here