SHARING OF INFORMATION FROM BANK NEGARA MALAYSIA (BNM) ON LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE WEBINAR
Following the webinar session with BNM Assistant Governor, Encik Adnan Zaylani Mohamad Zahid and representatives of the banking industry and Agensi Kaunseling & Pengurusan Kredit (AKPK) on 9 October 2020, BNM would like to share information on loan repayment assistance provided by the bank and AKPK to SMEs even though the moratorium period has automatically ended.
To facilitate the presentation of information on the topics discussed, BNM is providing links in five short sections from the webinar session as follows:
- Bank loan repayment assistance package for SMEs
- Micro traders who have been assisted by the bank
- The bank is ready to help SMEs even though the moratorium has expired
- Advice for SMEs in need of loan repayment assistance
- How AKPK can assist SMEs who are financially affected by COVID-19
SMEs and individuals can also visit https://www.bnm.gov.my/tra for more information on whether you need targeted assistance and eligibility to apply.
Download MBAM Circular click here