POSTPONEMENT OF THE 66TH MBAM ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING IN COMPLIANCE TO THE DIRECTIVE FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF REGISTRAR OF SOCIETIES (JPPM) DATED 16 MARCH 2020
- We refer to the directive from the Department of the Register of Societies (JPPM) dated 16 March 2020.
- Further to the directive from JPPM which PROHIBITS any programme, activity, conference, assembly, annual general meeting (AGM) of all associations in Malaysia registered with JPPM until 30 June 2020, the 66th MBAM AGM is tentatively re-scheduled to be held on 21 November 2020 (Saturday), subject to JPPM approval and any further change as required by JPPM /Malaysian Government.
- In accordance with Clause 7.1.5 of the Constitution of the Master Builders Malaysia (MBAM), a notice for calling the 66th MBAM AGM stating the time, date and venue of the meeting as well as the following documents will be sent to you in due time.
- Agenda of Meeting;
- Minutes of last Annual General Meeting held on 29 June 2019;
- Annual Report of the Association for the Year 2019;
- The Treasurer-General’s Report and the Audited Accounts for the Year Ended 31 December 2019;
- Nomination for Election of the Council:- List of MBAM members, Consent Form and Nomination Form; and
- Reply slip and Proxy form.
- In the meantime, the current Council 2018-2020 shall remain in office until the new Council 2020 – 2022 is elected at the re-scheduled AGM in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution.
By Order of the Council,
Download MBAM Circular click here
Download Media Statement Department of the Register of Societies (JPPM) click here