POSTPONEMENT NOTICE OF 66TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF MBAM
- On 7 November 2020, the Government of Malaysia announced the extension of the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) from 9 November 2020 to 6 December 2020.
- In view of this, MBAM Council after due deliberation has decided that for the safety of everyone and in compliance with the prohibition on mass gathering imposed by the National Security Council’s (or alternately “Majlis Keselamatan Negara”), notice is hereby given that the 66th Annual General Meeting which is originally scheduled to be held on 21 November 2020 will be POSTPONED TO A LATER DATE.
- In accordance with Clause 7.1.5 of the Constitution of the Master Builders Association Malaysia (MBAM), the new notice for calling the postponed 66th MBAM AGM stating the time, date and venue of the meeting as well as the following documents will be sent to you in due time:-
- Agenda of Meeting;
- Minutes of last Annual General Meeting held on 29 June 2019;
- Annual Report of the Association for the Year 2019;
- The Treasurer-General’s Report and the Audited Accounts for the Year Ended 31 December 2019;
- Nomination for Election of the Council:- List of MBAM members, Consent Form and Nomination Form; and
- Reply slip and Proxy form.
- Stay safe and healthy during this challenging time. Heed the advice of MKN, together we can fight this pandemic! Thank you.
Download Postponement Notice click here