EXEMPTION FROM ADVERTISING JOB VACANCY IN MYFUTUREJOBS PORTAL FOR HIRING OF EXPATRIATES
The Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia (MOHR) has initiated the MYFutureJobs portal which is the national employment portal to monitor job matching involving locals and at the same time to ensure Malaysian are given the priority in term of employment opportunities.
We refer to the latest notification from the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, the Government has agreed to grant exemptions on the prerequisite for application of hiring expatriates by eligible companies to advertise in MYFutureJobs portal for the following positions:
- Key positions (Key posts and C-Suites) earning RM15,000 per month and above;
- Representative Officer / Regional Officer (RERO);
- Investors / Shareholders / Owners;
- Corporate Transfer / Secondments / Trade Agreement;
- International Organisations;
- Sports Sector; and
- Specialised Skills Positions (employers may apply for an exemption for this category to MOHR/SOCSO).
Attached is a copy of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for MyFutureJobs for your reference. For further information, please visit to website: https://www.perkeso.gov.my or call SOCSO at 1300-22-8000 / 03-8091 5300 or email to email@example.com or MITI.
Download MBAM Circular click here
Download FAQ for MyFutureJobs click here