REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK TO BE RAISED TO THE NATIONAL RECOVERY COUNCIL (MPN)
The Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) Malaysia has been invited by the National Recovery Council (MPN) to present a working paper on issues faced by the construction industry to cover the following content:
- Issues and challenges in construction sector supply chain post pandemic.
- Improvement recommendations (short term & long term).
- Evaluate the impact of the various stimulus packages and aid to the people.
In this regard, in preparation for raising issues related to the construction industry, especially small contractors affected by the pandemic, MBAM has been invited to submit the following:
- Issues and challenges faced by industry players along with suggestions to address.
- Projects stopped due to challenges during the pandemic.
We hope MBAM Members can provide some input as feedback to the Government. MBAM Members can provide feedback via the link below. We apologies for such short notice. Looking forward to your input for the betterment of the construction industry.
Deadline: 26 November 2021 (Friday) before 1.00 pm
For further information, please contact MBAM General Manager, Mr Lenny Lim at 03-79848636 or email email@example.com.
Download MBAM Circular click here