Human Resources Committee
Terms of References
- To review and deliberate on labour issues and policies pertaining to the construction industry (Foreign workers, CLAB etc).
- Promotion of industry to encourage locals to enter the construction job market as apprentices to be trained in skilled trades with the objectives of reducing dependency in foreign labours.
- Liaison with vocational training schools (MLVK, ABM) and polytechnics for induction of graduates into industry.
- To promote professionalism in Human Resources Practices.
- Liaison with Ministry of Human Resources and CIDB HR/ Training Committee on issues concerning construction industry.
Chairman : Mr. Foo Chek Lee (Pembinaan Mitrajaya Sdn Bhd)
Deputy Chairman :
- Datuk Astaman Abdul Aziz (Norwest Holdings Sdn Bhd)
- Mr Mazlan Haron (Pembinaan Mitrajaya Sdn Bhd)
- Chai Min Fung
- Jocelyn Ng
- Sung Suet Yee (Wages Survey)