Contract and Practices Committee
Terms of Reference
- To study and evaluate conditions of contracts in force that is affecting the industry.
- To study and make recommendations on various forms of contract for the betterment of the construction industry.
- To make representation to relevant parties to voice the opinion of the Association on contract practices.
- To study the rules of reconciliation on construction industry.
- To examine any issues pertaining to contractual matters or construction/ building practices that is of importance to the industry and put up the necessary recommendations for the Council’s endorsement.
- To serve in an advisory role to member contractors who require assistance in dealing with contractual matters.
Chairman : Mr Oliver Wee (Pasukhas Construction Sdn Bhd)
Deputy Chairman :
- Mr Png Choon Yam (Bina Puri Sdn Bhd)
- Ir. Anthony Teoh (Mudajaya Corporation Berhad)
- Lenny Lim Len Wei