Workshop on Digitalisation Towards Construction 4.0 with 3D Modelling Construction Solution
We are pleased to inform you that the MBAM ICT-Automotion-Robotic Committee will be organizing a Workshop on Digitalisation Towards Construction 4.0 with 3D Modelling Construction Solution on 21 February 2024 at MBAM Training Centre Kuala Lumpur.
Jointly organised by MBAM ICT-Automation-Robotic Committee and ACA Pacific Technology (M) Sdn Bhd, this unique workshop is intended for contractor firms embarking on digitalisation towards Construction 4.0 (C4.0) in construction and how 3D modelling can help for construction workflows. It is to show our members and industry players an easier way in designing and connect to the multidisciplinary teams.
Sketch Up is one of the top 3D modelling solutions in the market and being utilised by major contractors in Malaysia. Attendees will benefit from hands-on learning with Sketch Up combining with its plug-ins on:
- Capture and communicate your intent, collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, and deliver sophisticated projects efficiently.
- Deliver constructible models using a connected, content-enabled workflow. You get all you need to deliver accurate 2D and 3D assets plus 4D animations for logistics and sequencing.
- Combines ease and accuracy in an intuitive interface. Model projects quickly, from the most intricate logistics plan to the smallest detail.
- Extend SketchUp’s capabilities with plug-ins for 3D logistics animations or quantity take-offs.
- And more, enhancing, not hindering, your unique workflow.
- Combine 2D and 3D details in Layout for comprehensive construction documentation that clarifies your intent across your multidisciplinary teams.
It is a complimentary event for MBAM Members and RM100.00 to Non-Members. Registration link, https://bit.ly/42j6C1k