THE 70TH MBAM ANNIVERSARY DINNER @ 31 MAY 2024 (FRIDAY)
On behalf of MBAM, I am writing to invite members to join us in celebrating a momentous occasion of our 70th anniversary. As we approach this significant milestone, we will be organizing the 70th Anniversary Dinner to commemorate seven decades of MBAM’s dedication, achievements and impact in the Malaysia construction industry.
The 70th MBAM Anniversary Dinner will take place on 31 May 2024 at the Grand Ballroom, Sunway Resort Hotel, Petaling Jaya.
We anticipate a diverse audience namely leaders from the industry players and bodies governing the building and construction industry such as the Head of Government Departments and agencies as well as leaders of professional organizations including our affiliations. This event provides a unique opportunity for members to align with respected and longstanding organisations, reaching a wide audience and showcasing your commitment to the construction industry.
This dinner event is part our fund-raising effort in aid of our new building which is anticipated to be completed in end of 2024. We believe that your generous sponsorship and support would play a crucial role in making our 70th anniversary celebrating a resounding success. A copy of the Sponsorship details is attached for your kind attention.
For enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact our assigned officers as follows:
- 70th MBAM Anniversary Dinner – Ms Lee Siew Mei/ Ms Sung Suet Yee at +603-7984 8636 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- 70th MBAM Anniversary Souvenir Programme Book – Mr Hanif Ismail / Ms Farah Alia at +603-7984 8636 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Thank you for considering our sponsorship proposal. We look forward to the possibility of working together to make our 70th anniversary celebration truly unforgettable.
- MBAM Circular
- 70th Anniversary Dinner Flyer & Sponsorship Form
- MBAM 70th Anniversary Dinner Table Booking Form
- MBAM Souvenir Programme
- MBAM Souvenir Programme Booking Form
- Guidelines for MBAM Souvenir Programme