WORK BASED LEARNING (WBL)
INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN WORK BASED LEARNING PROGRAMME FOR BACHELOR IN CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY, POLITEKNIK UNGKU OMAR (6TH COHORT)
Master Builders Association Malaysia (MBAM) in collaboration with Politeknik Ungku Omar (PUO) is inviting MBAM Members’ Companies to participate in the coming 6th Cohort of Work Based Learning programme, which will commence in October 2020 to July 2021.
The objectives of WBL Programme are:
- To strengthen and enhance collaborative activities towards human capital development in the construction industry
- To help students develop workplace skills through real-life practices and implementation of theoretical lessons and principles.
- To develop the student’s career awareness while providing working experience that will help them to find a good career fit.
- To develop the student’s interpersonal skills.
- To assist in the effort of delivering graduates that meet the construction industry’s needs- to provide the opportunity for the industry to identify potential employees.
In this 6th Cohort, there is a balance of 12-14 Bachelor in Civil Engineering Technology with Honours students available for placement at Members’ Companies for the duration of 20 weeks + 20 weeks starting from 26th October 2020 to 31st July 2021. Participating companies will receive a certificate of collaboration from PUO during the signing ceremony.
Interested companies are requested to revert back to us on the number of students that your company would like to take onboard on or before 31st July 2020 (Friday). For confirmation of interest or further enquiries, please feel free to contact Ms Jocelyn at 03-7984 8636 or email us at email@example.com
Download MBAM Circular and reply slip click here