WORK BASED LEARNING (WBL)
MBAM is currently having our 4th collaboration with Politeknik Ungku Omar (PUO) on Work-Based Learning (WBL) Programme.
Definition of WBL:
- A Structured Hands-On Learning Experience in the Industries.
- A Structured On-The-Job Training (SOJT).
- A Structured Internship Programme.
Objectives of WBL Programme:
- To strengthen and enhance collaborative activities towards human capital development in the construction industry.
- To help students develop workplace skills through real-life practices and implementation of theoretical lessons and principles.
- To develop the student’s career awareness while providing working experience that will help them to find a good career fit.
- To develop the student’s interpersonal skills.
- To assist in the effort of delivering graduates that meet the construction industry’s needs- to provide the opportunity for the industry to identify potential employees.
Students are from Bachelor in Civil Engineering Technology, their studying includes;
- Structural Analysis
- Water Supply and Wastewater
- Highway Engineering
- Foundation Engineering
- Design of Steel Structures
- Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Traffic and Sustainable Transport
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Sustainable Construction Technology
- Project Management
- Building Services and Maintenance
The Notes of Collaboration (NOC) Signing Ceremony will be held on 3rd September 2018 (Monday), 10.00 a.m. at MBAM Training Centre.
Should you need further clarification or information, please feel free to contact Fadzley at 03-7984 8636 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .