WORK BASED LEARNING (WBL)
MBAM is currently having our 4th collaboration with Politeknik Ungku Omar (PUO) on Work-Based Learning (WBL) Programme.
Definition of WBL:
- A Structured Hands-On Learning Experience in the Industries.
- A Structured On-The-Job Training (SOJT).
- A Structured Internship Programme.
Objectives of WBL Programme:
- To strengthen and enhance collaborative activities towards human capital development in the construction industry.
- To help students develop workplace skills through real-life practices and implementation of theoretical lessons and principles.
- To develop the student’s career awareness while providing working experience that will help them to find a good career fit.
- To develop the student’s interpersonal skills.
- To assist in the effort of delivering graduates that meet the construction industry’s needs- to provide the opportunity for the industry to identify potential employees.
Students are from Bachelor in Civil Engineering Technology, their studying includes;
- Structural Analysis
- Water Supply and Wastewater
- Highway Engineering
- Foundation Engineering
- Design of Steel Structures
- Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Traffic and Sustainable Transport
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Sustainable Construction Technology
- Project Management
- Building Services and Maintenance