ROLES OF MBAM DURING MCO / POST MCO AND EMBRACING THE NEW NORM IN CONSTRUCTION
MBAM Safety & Health Committee is organizing an on-online webinar on the Roles of MBAM during MCO & post MCO and Embracing New Norm in Construction.
The purposes of the webinar are:
- To brief MBAM Members on the initiatives and ad-hoc swift actions taken by MBAM as the Prime Mover and the Recognised Voice of the Malaysian Construction Industry in combating COVID-19 Pandemic as well as to protect the interest of MBAM Members and the construction industry.
- To share with Members on the new norms to be adopted by the industry to re-start operation after MCO in protecting everyone from COVID-19.
The three 3 main topics & speakers are:
- MBAM & Challenges of the Construction Industry in facing COVID-19 Pandemic by MBAM President, Mr Foo Chek Lee
- Key Focus Areas on Re-start Idling Cranes & Heavy Machinery by Mr Alec Chong, Council Member cum Deputy Chairman of MBAM Safety & Health Committee
- Embracing New Norms in Construction by Maj(Rtd) Leong Yee Keong, Alternate Council Member cum Deputy Chairman of MBAM Safety & Health Committee
Please don’t miss this opportunity and Come join us with the virtual session on 3rd June 2020, Wednesday from 3:00pm to 4:30pm.
Live via Microsoft Teams
Free! 150 Seats Available. Registration based on a first come, first serve basis.
Register here, https://bit.ly/2TttlFQ