International Affair Committee
Activity in 2016:
1. 7th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum, 2 – 3 June 2016 @ Macao, China.
Terms of References
- To liaise with International Federation Asian and Western Pacific Contractors’ Association (IFAWPCA) Executive Board and ASEAN Constructors Federation Council, Committees and Sub-committees to prepare for all meetings, conferences, conventions relating to the two bodies.
- To be responsible for all international relation functions such as attending to foreign dignitaries and invitations from overseas organization.
- To collate and disseminate overseas market information to members.
- To market MBAM members as an entity as and when they participate in overseas mission, exhibitions and trade fairs.
- To initiate closer ground level contact among members for the purpose of sharing and exchanging overseas experiences.
Chairman : Tan Sri A.K. Nathan (Eversendai Group)
Deputy Chairman : Mr James Wong (Mudajaya Corporation Bhd)
Advisor : Mr Aziz Bahaman (Norwest Holdings Sdn Bhd)