APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME AND PLACEMENT OF LOCAL CONSTRUCTION WORKERS IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
We are pleased to enclose herewith a copy of letter regarding the apprenticeship programme and placement of local construction workers in the construction industry issued by Construction Labour Exchange Centre Berhad (CLAB) dated 13 July 2020 for your attention.
As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak in Malaysia, foreign workers are not allowed to enter Malaysia, and thus affect the intake of foreign workers as there would be a freeze on foreign workers’ intake until 31 December 2020. As such, CLAB together with CIDB would like to help the industry by placing local workforce in the construction industry.
Therefore, the industry is requested to provide immediate feedback by filling out the form on the following:
- Application information from companies that need local workforce
- The address of the workplace for local workforce placement
- Salary, allowance and trade offered
- Contract period required
- Information and contact details of the relevant officer in the company
- Employer declaration form that requires and offers employment for the local workforce
Please email the completed form to email@example.com. For enquiry, please contact En. Mohd Aizuddin Bin Abu Hashim at 03-20959599 (ext 180).
Download MBAM Circular click here
Download Apprenticeship Programme Form click here