CALLING FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM FOR ACCREDITATION OF SITE SUPERVISOR THROUGH INTERVIEW SESSION
We wish to inform that effective 1st June 2016, all construction personnel are required to register and obtain accreditation from the Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB). Any parties who failed to accredit their site supervisors or hire unaccredited construction skill workers can be fined not more than RM5,000 in line with the latest CIDB Act 2011.
Construction personnel particularly site supervisors who have relevant educational background or working experience can now be accredited through an interview session by CIDB Malaysia. The objectives of this programme are:
- To improve the quality of works at construction site via supervision by accredited site supervisor.
- To ensure that the site supervisor fulfil the National Occupation Skill Standard (NOSS) developed by the industry.
- To acknowledge and improve the career path for a site supervisor.
- To create a systematic mechanism to accredit site supervisor.
- With no formal education – minimum 15 years of working experience at site (Please enclose the proof of working experience, testimonial of work experience or support letter from previous and current Employer)
- Primary & Secondary – minimum 10 years of working experience at site
- Technical Institute (certificate only) – minimum 7 years of working experience at site
- Diploma – 5 years of working experience at site
- Degree – 3 years of working experience at site
- Possess a valid CIDB Green Card
- Complete the attached application form together with
- Academic certificate, proof of employment & relevant working experience documentation
- Resume/ Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Valid CIDB Green Card
Successful qualified applicant will be contacted for an interview session. We shall consider in-house interview session if there are adequate number of site supervisors from one company.
Please submit the forms together with relevant attachments (hard copies) to MBAM Secretariat. Should you have any queries, feel free to contact Ms Lee Siew Mei, Manager at 03-79848636 or email: email@example.com.