9 FULL DAY SESSIONS TRAINING PROGRAMME 2020/2021 ON PRACTICAL CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION/MANAGEMENT
MBAM in collaboration with Entrusty BK Asia Pacific will be organising yet another series of 9-full day seminar/workshop session on Practical Construction Contract Administration/Management which will be held at MBAM Training Centre (Opposite MBAM Office) 6-2, Jalan 1/109E, Desa Business Park, 58100 Kuala Lumpur on the following dates:
- Session 1: 17th June 2020, Wed – Payments, Final Account and CIPAA
- Session 2: 16th July 2020, Thur – Instructions and Variations
- Session 3: 13th Aug 2020, Thur – Extension of Time
- Session 4: 15th Oct 2020, Thur – Loss and/or Expense
- Session 5: 12th Nov 2020, Wed – Termination and Determination
- Session 6, Thur 10th Dec 2020, Thur – Construction Contract Law Principles/Procurement Systems and Contractual Arrangements
- Session 7: 14th Jan 2021, Thur – Tender/Contract Documentation and Obligations
- Session 8: 4th March 2021, Thur – Subcontracting
- Session 9: 1st April 2021, Wed – Effective Project and Risk Management/Bonds and Insurances
The programme is part of MBAM Contracts and Practices Committee’s effort to educate members on commercial and contract related topics. This training is a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme will be of interest to everyone involved in the Construction Industry. This training course is also endorsed and recognised by the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (ICES).
The sessions will be conducted by Sr. Ong Hock Tek (“HT”) who is a Fellow of eight professional institutions, a well-qualified multi-disciplinary and specialist consultant, experienced in pre and post contract quantity surveying duties, commercial and contractual administration/management of various types of construction projects, gained from over 30 years of working experience with architectural practice, quantity surveyors, project managers, civil engineering and building contractors and specialist consultants.
Please find as attached the flyer for your consideration to send your management, technical and project staff to participate. Register early to avoid disappointment as seats are limited to 60 pax per session.
The early bird registration deadline is Friday, 13th March 2020.
Kindly complete and return the registration form to MBAM Secretariat on/before Friday, 15th May 2020. For enquiries, please contact Mr Lenny Lim or Ms Chew Chee Yan at 03-79848636.
Download MBAM Circular click here
Download Brochure and Registration Form click here